become soluble in a sentence
1) Starch becomes soluble in water when heated.
2) In high humidity salts become soluble and in low humidity the crystallize.
3) Pure lead is extracted and finely ground until it becomes soluble in alcohol.
become soluble example sentences
4) In addition use of water soluble polymers allow hydrophilic anticancer agents become soluble .
5) These minerals, especially hydroxyapatite, will become soluble when exposed to acidic environments.
6) It becomes soluble when the injectable solution is buffered to a pH of 2.9-3.7.
7) Over time, the permanganate will become soluble again, but the process takes a long time.
8) When used for cleaning, soap allows insoluble particles to become soluble in water and then be rinsed away.
9) As pH decreases, acidity increases, the calcium phosphate becomes soluble and the casein micelle starts to disassemble.
10) For instance, opaque substances can become transparent (copper); stable materials can turn combustible (aluminum); insoluble materials may become soluble (gold).
11) After the third trituration such substances became soluble , and dilution was then continued using the water/alcohol diluent.