rinse away in a sentence
1) It seems to loosen and rinse away the wax.
2) Water was then added to loosen the mixture and rinsed away .
3) Rinse away any impurities that might be in the glass.
rinse away example sentences
4) Quinoa has saponin on the seed coat which does not completely rinse away .
5) The less the better so that it can all be rinsed away .
6) It will dissolve most dirt forming a solution that can be rinsed away .
7) Cyd Black decided to give her a bath to rinse away all those dirty feelings.
8) You want to allow the moss killer time to work before it is rinsed away .
9) This should be followed by spraying the foliage with plain water to rinse away the cleaner residue.
10) Rinse the preparation with Ringer’s solution to moisten the tissue and rinse away any blood.
11) Saliva flushes and rinses away gross plaque, and helps to buffer acid levels in the mouth.
12) It dissolves, dislodges, and encapsulates grease and oil so that it can be rinsed away .
13) When used for cleaning, soap allows insoluble particles to become soluble in water and then be rinsed away .
14) The oxygen ions in the solution attack the stain molecules breaking them into pieces that rinse away with little effort.
15) Alternatively the chemical may react with the dirt so that it becomes water soluble and it can be rinsed away .
example sentences with rinse away
16) Most hair testing labs now methodically wash the hair, rinsing away all masking chemicals before the hair is actually tested.
17) The physical action of shampooing makes the grease and dirt become an emulsion that is then rinsed away with the water.
18) The places where the blue liquid are will rinse away and the red will remain creating a screen of the blue design.
19) The existence of the photographs, all the sordid aspects of the man’s life were rinsed away by the formalized prose.
20) Sometimes I just rinse away all the time, people want to fiddle and fart with the TSA guidelines then this is NOT Deep Red.
21) The gel dressing can be rinsed away with saline solution (salt water) so changing the dressing will not hurt like pulling off a regular bandage.
22) The forces of repulsion keep the particles buoyant, in suspension, enabling them to be rinsed away so completing the cleaning process.
23) If you feel like your cleanser either didn’t take all your makeup off, or it didn’t rinse away completely, it’s time to find a new cleanser.
24) When used in hair dye, the PPD amount must be below 6%, and application instructions warn that the dye not touch the scalp and the dye must be quickly rinsed away .
25) These are applied like a cream but lather up with water and are then rinsed away , together with make-up, grime and excess oil.
26) In some cultures, gargling is usually done in private, typically in a bathroom at a sink so the liquid can be rinsed away .
27) These were again rinsed away , Spy’s hair was washed and she was led to a cool plunge pool for an invigorating dip.
28) These ingredients continue to work after the toothpaste is rinsed away , as they are able to cling to the teeth and gums and remain in the saliva for some time.
How to use rinse away in a sentence
29) Donna got to her feet and padded across to the bathroom where she showered quickly, rinsing away the dirt of the journey.
30) In the majority of people, ear wax eventually makes its way to the outer sections of the ear, where it either falls out or is rinsed away when we clean our ears.