took seriously in a sentence
1) War crimes are something America once took seriously .
2) While there, he took seriously ill.
3) Hymns were a subject that he took seriously .
took seriously example sentences
4) Interesting story about a person with a hobby that she took seriously .
5) Roper continued to write the lyrics, a task that he took seriously .
6) He never took seriously “the idea that he could truly isolate himself from others”.
7) Jamison mentioned that they took seriously actual and potential threats from the Miami Cuban community.
8) However , the court took seriously the issue of illegal mining and encroachment of public place.
9) The underlying principle of cash distribution was something he and the board took seriously , he added.
10) But few people took seriously the idea of such a hulk of a man going without food.
11) Either way, the EECMY took seriously their commission to carry their message into the world.
12) Setting limits on video games became a struggle that I took seriously and had many successes and challenges.
13) The White House took seriously the potential that its power to spy might get trimmed by Congress .
14) Hazan took seriously the job of feeding her new husband, though she had little preparation for it.
15) This advice I took seriously ; and Myra and I spent the next ten years mostly in Britain.
example sentences with took seriously
16) The only form of constitutional arrangements which socialist states took seriously after 1917 were formulas for national federation and autonomy.
17) Hanover officials said the plane was allowed to leave because they took seriously the hijacker’s threat to shoot passengers.
18) I’m sure I didn’t make my frustrations known to him in a way that he took seriously .
19) There were also aesthetic reasons: Renaissance aesthetic theory took seriously the dictum that tragic plots should be grounded in history.
20) She was soon to give up her own acting career – which she never took seriously – to – spoil him?
21) Nor have I read the ravings of Alfred Rosenberg, the Nazi occult philosopher, whom no important Nazi took seriously .
22) In a society which took seriously its responsibility for the economic and social welfare of all its members this might not happen.
23) That, and because we took seriously the Torah teaching, “Do not put a stumbling block before the blind.” It should be that easy.
24) This “new” study isn’t all that new – just a new look at old data from a study that no one took seriously anyway because its conclusions were all over the place.
25) I knew George, who wanted to develop a meaningful friendship with me; but I never took seriously , because I didn’t have the resolve to be with the people that I love.