meat production in a sentence
1) Are cattle and meat production accelerating climate change?
2) Various environmental effects are associated with meat production .
3) Meat production contributes disproportionately to these problems.
meat production example sentences
4) Meat production is an important contributor to greenhouse gas emissions.
5) Other, similar products soon surfaced for meat production .
6) World meat production has nearly quadrupled since 1950.
7) We are heading into an era of serious meat production .
8) Any more ideas for domestic meat production , pass it on.
9) Animal fats are a by-product of meat production and cooking.
10) Milk and meat production increase by breeding from the best animals.
11) Spanish meat production in 1986 totalled 2,497,000 tons.
12) Meat production increased from 29.5 to 100 kg.
13) However, in 2004 Paraguay’s meat production and exports rebounded.
14) Global broiler meat production rose to 84.6 million tonnes in 2013.
15) Furthermore they need 5 to 10 times less feed then other meat production .
example sentences with meat production
16) Fullblood breeding animals are a whole different industry from the meat production industry.
17) Bottom photo: The company operates several enterprises, including ostrich meat production .
18) Cultured meat production is extremely similar .
19) However, where grain is fed, less feed is required for meat production .
20) The Arab breed of camel is well suited for meat production and transportation.
21) Meat production and consumption has risen sharply, reflecting a high standard of living.
22) Lambs for meat production are a common product of the region’s farms.
23) The region contributed 15 percent of gross meat production and 13 percent of wool production.
24) This view can only be maintained by those unfamiliar with modern meat production methods.
25) The quail are not necessarily used for egg production to eat but meat production .
26) However, the major part of annual meat production is processed by few large companies.
27) Modern Game birds are neither good egg layers nor are they valued for meat production .
28) A meat production herd will be looking for 25 to 50 females for every buck.
How to use meat production in a sentence
29) Extensification for meat production purposes is therefore an option that is consistent with sustainable agriculture.
30) About two thirds of meat production is on eight states in various parts of Mexico.
31) The use of hormones in American meat production is likely to be another testing point .
32) So in Britain in the 1870s many wheat farmers went over to meat production .
33) By some estimates, world’s annual rabbit meat production stands at around 200 million tons.
34) They are used for egg and meat production , as well as an ornamental bird.
35) Artificial insemination brings new genes to does with immunities and increase milk and meat production .
36) Rabbits have been raised for meat production in a variety of settings around the world.
37) Besides milk and meat production , what other traits might humans wish to breed in cattle?
38) There are debates over whether the use of antibiotics in meat production is harmful to humans.
39) Due to modern selective breeding, laying hen strains are different from those of meat production strains.
40) The Boer goat was developed in South Africa as a breed meant solely for meat production .